Eric Vanderhaar
age:38
Q: How have you lived the American dream?
A: Unlike many others, I am living my American dream because I have a job that makes me happy. I here a lot of my peers complain about their jobs and they just seem like miserable people. I am so blessed that every time I work I enjoy it! I am happy that I can support my family and give them the life I didn't get to have.
Charissa Thompson
age: 34
Q: How have you lived the American dream?
A: I have gotten to pursue the American dream by getting to fulfill a modeling and acting career. Since I can remember I desired to be a model, matter of fact almost every girl does. When living in Los Angeles and New York I got to make my dreams come true, which is amazing, because unfortunately not many people are able to live their dreams .
Alecia Bell
age: 30
Q: How have you lived the American dream?
A: I think the American dream is ideal, having a nice house, husband, and car. Many people think of the American dream as a perfect life, my life is none the less than perfect, but I am defiantly happy. I am so blessed to have a wonderful family and an amazing husband, but I still need to get that car though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your interviews are excellent just wish that the reader was able to hear them instead just reading. I believe the audio makes a major difference especially when you are able to feel the emotion that the person is portraying.
Post a Comment